Summer Leagues 2019!
Registration for summer leagues opens May 9th!
Registration deadline extended to June 6 (June 19 for Tuesday leagues).
- Sunday Recreational Mixed 7v7 Team Entry Registration details here!
- *NEW* Tuesday Recreational Women’s 7v7 Draft Entry Registration details here!
- *NEW* Tuesday Recreational Men’s 7v7 Draft Entry Registration details here!
- Thursday Recreational/Intermediate Mixed 7v7 Team Entry Registration details here!
- Single Player Registration for Sundays and Thursdays Registration details here!
In order to play or sub in our leagues, all players must have a current membership, which is FREE in your first year.
**Payment Options Update*
We have continued making progress in our attempts to resolve the issues that have stalled the registrations for both Summer leagues and new membership registrations. However, with the uncertainty of when this service will return, we are moving forward with a temporary solution for registration payment. We will temporarily be accepting e-transfers; e-transfers will be accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s how you can register and pay for your membership and leagues:
- Register for your membership, register a team, or sign up for a league to the point of payment.
- Send an e-transfer to email@example.com in the amount of the membership with a description of what the amount is for.
- The league coordinator will then accept the funds and manually update your profile to indicate the payment.