Fall Leagues 2019
In the fall, we run leagues on turf and court all around the city. The season runs from September to December. Our 2019 fall league offerings are:
- Saturday – Mixed 4v4 Team Entry @ BMO Soccer Centre
- Monday – Mixed 4v4 Team Entry @ Canada Games Centre
- Tuesday – Mixed 7v7 Draft Entry @ BMO Soccer Centre
If you want to join an existing team or play as a sub, you can put your name out there for a team to find you by adding your info to our Free Agent List.
We will be announcing further league offerings in September 2019, so keep your eye on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
Sign up for some fall fun!
In the winter, we offer a mix of league formats (draft, team entry, mixed, men’s/women’s, court, turf, etc.). The season runs from January – March.
Our Winter 2019 Season Leagues were:
- Sunday – Men’s 4v4 Draft (court)
- Monday – Women’s 4v4 Draft (court)
- Tuesday – Mixed 6v6 Team Entry (turf)
- Saturday – Mixed 4v4 Parity (court)
Spring Leagues 2019
Registration for our Spring Leagues is now closed. Spring League runs from late March to late May. Offerings for 2019 were:
- Monday – Mixed 4v4 Parity at the Canada Games Centre
- Tuesday – Women’s 6v6 Draft at BMO Soccer Centre
- Tuesday – Men’s 6v6 Draft at BMO Soccer Centre
- Sunday – Mixed 4v4 Team Entry at the Zatzman Sportsplex
In the summer, we offer a range of formats to play ultimate frisbee outdoors. The season runs from June to September, ending with a playoffs weekend. The league offerings for summer 2019 were:
- Tuesday – Women’s 4v4 Draft at Ravenscraig/ESS
- Tuesday – Men’s 5v5 Draft at Ravenscraig
- Thursday – Mixed 7v7 Team Entry
- Sunday – Mixed 7v7 Team Entry