Summer Leagues 2019
In the summer, we run outdoor leagues on grass and turf all around the city. The season runs from June to our summer playoffs in early September. Our 2019 summer leagues are:
- Sunday – Recreational Mixed 7v7 Team Entry
- *NEW* Tuesday – Recreational Women’s 7v7 Draft Entry
- *NEW* Tuesday – Recreational Men’s 7v7 Draft Entry
- Thursday – Recreational/Intermediate Mixed 7v7 Team Entry
- Individual Registration for Sunday and Thursdays Leagues
If you want to join an existing team or play as a sub, you can put your name out there for a team to find you by adding your info to our Free Agent List.
Sign up for summer fun!
In the fall, we move back indoors, running a mix of league formats (draft, team entry, mixed, men’s/women’s, court, turf, etc.). The season runs from early October to mid December. Our 2019 league details are TBD – check back later this summer.
In the winter, we offer a mix of league formats (draft, team entry, mixed, men’s/women’s, court, turf, etc.). The season runs from January – March.
Our Winter 2019 Season Leagues were:
- Sunday – Men’s 4v4 Draft (court)
- Monday – Women’s 4v4 Draft (court)
- Tuesday – Mixed 6v6 Team Entry (turf)
- Saturday – Mixed 4v4 Parity (court)
Spring Leagues 2019
Registration for our Spring Leagues is now closed. Spring League runs from late March to late May. We have some exciting new league options this season!!
- Monday – Mixed 4v4 Parity at the Canada Games Centre
- Tuesday – Women’s 6v6 Draft at BMO Soccer Centre
- Tuesday – Men’s 6v6 Draft at BMO Soccer Centre
- Sunday – Mixed 4v4 Team Entry at the Zatzman Sportsplex