In the summer, we offer a range of formats to play ultimate frisbee outdoors. The season runs from June to September, ending with a playoffs weekend. The league offerings for summer 2021 were:
- Tuesday – Mixed Competitive & Recreational 7v7 Team Entry
- Thursday – Mixed 7v7 Team Entry
- Sunday – Mixed 7v7 Draft & Team Entry
- This will be a hybrid of draft and full-team entries
Sign up for some ultimate fun!
Fall League 2021
In the Fall, we offer a mix of league formats (draft, mixed, men’s/women’s, court, turf, recreational, competitive, etc.). The season runs from September – December.
- Monday – Mixed 4v4 @ Canada Games Centre (Court)
- Tuesday – Open 4v4 @ BMO Soccer Centre (Turf)
- Tuesday – Women 4v4 @ BMO Soccer Centre (Turf)
- Saturday – Mixed 6v6 Competitive @ BMO Soccer Centre (Turf)
- Saturday – Mixed 4v4 Recreational @ BMO Soccer Centre (Turf)
In the winter, we offer a mix of league formats (draft, team entry, mixed, men’s/women’s, court, turf, etc.). The season runs from January – March.
Our Winter 2019 Season Leagues were:
- Sunday – Men’s 4v4 Draft (court)
- Monday – Women’s 4v4 Draft (court)
- Tuesday – Mixed 6v6 Team Entry (turf)
- Saturday – Mixed 4v4 Parity (court)
Registration for our Spring Leagues is now closed. Spring League runs from late March to late May. Offerings for 2019 were:
- Monday – Mixed 4v4 Parity at the Canada Games Centre
- Tuesday – Women’s 6v6 Draft at BMO Soccer Centre
- Tuesday – Men’s 6v6 Draft at BMO Soccer Centre
- Sunday – Mixed 4v4 Team Entry at the Zatzman Sportsplex