The 2023 Halifax Ultimate Recreational League Society AGM is scheduled for Wednesday, June 7 from 7:30 – 8:30 pm at BMO Soccer Centre in the classroom upstairs (210 Thomas Randall Dr, Halifax) and virtually via Google Meet.
The agenda includes the following:
- Approve the Agenda and minutes of the 2022 AGM;
- Review the operations of the Society including the current year’s business plan;
- Review the financial report of the Society to April 30, 2023 and approve the 2023-24 operating budget;
- Present a new volunteer recognition program;
- Elect Directors; and
- Address any questions members may pose
Merchandise prizes will be drawn from the in-person & virtual attendees.
Attending the meeting
To attend the meeting virtually, please use the following link:
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/ysz-ewco-gxt
Or dial: (CA) +1 647-732-3979 PIN: 271 931 624#
To attend in person, please come to BMO Soccer Centre at the designated time. Refreshments will be provided.
If you plan to attend (in person or virtual), we would appreciate if you could RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arrangements can be made for you to vote by proxy.
The DiscNS AGM meeting to follow.