Halifax Ultimate is the only not-for-profit Ultimate league in Nova Scotia's capital city. We exist to provide the best quality and most spirited Ultimate in the greater Halifax area. We strive to provide a diverse array of offerings all-year round in order to provide Ultimate options to players of all skill levels, from beginners to world-championship level players.
It’s that time of year again for Salty and Halifax Ultimate to run the winterwomen's clinics! It’s a great way to get out during the winter months to improve your Frisbee skills whether you have never played before or have played for years. Clinics are for all levels!
This year we are dividing the clinics into two sessions:
Beginner/Intermediate Clinic D
- Jan 16, Jan 23, Feb 13, Feb 20 and Feb 27
Intermediate/ Advanced Clinic Dates:
- Mar 12, Mar 19, April 10 (Sunday), April 16 and April 23
Each clinic will have a focus ranging from offence (throwing, cutting, etc.) to defense (marking, etc). They will also include warm up, fitness, drills to improve skills and will end with a scrimmage.
Clinic session information:
- Cost: $10/ clinic or $40 / 5 clinics (if you need a reduced rate please contact us.)
- 10 clinics, each running 2 hours
- Saturdays (or Sunday) from 1pm-3pm
- Location: Stadacona Gym
Please follow the link and sign up here - http://goo.gl/forms/
Invite any women that may be interested. Hope to see everyone out!
Please contact Salty if you have any questions saltyultimate@gmail.
This fall, we'll have a few options to get you playing Ultimate!
All leagues, with the exception of Tuesday 4v4, will be played under continuous, sub on the fly rules. See Indoor Rules.
Tuesday 4v4 will be played under C4UC rules, aka Quebec Indoor rules, with a fixed gender ratio of 2M:2F. Rules info to be posted soon. See here for a high-end game being played, featuring some of our best!
Please note: The Tuesday leagues mentioned below will alternate time slots weekly between 9pm and 10pm starts, meaning that players *CAN* play in both leagues. In order words, 4v4 will start at 9pm and 6v6 will start at 10pm, and they will swap each week.
|Day/Name||Dates||Game Start Time||Location||Surface||Team Cost||Draft Player Cost||Registration|
|Monday 4v4 Co-ed draft||Jan 11 - Mar 14||7:30pm||Canada Games Centre||Wood||N/A||
6v6 Co-ed parity
|Jan 5 - Mar 8||9:00pm||BMO Soccer Centre||Turf||N/A||$70||
Wave 1: Full
|Tuesday 4v4 Co-ed team*||Jan 5 - Mar 8||9:00pm||BMO Soccer Centre||Turf||$449||N/A||
5v5 Men's draft
|Jan 13 - Mar 2||8:00pm||CFB Stadacona||Wood||N/A||$57.50||
5v5 Co-ed team
|Jan 16 - Mar 19||5:00pm||CFB Stadacona||Wood||$599||N/A|
*All* players must have a league membership before being able to join a team or play in any games. There are 3 memberhsip options:
1. Adult membership: This is our standard adult membership for those that have played with us before.
2. Intro Adult membership: For those who are playing with us for the first time. Come find out why so many people love us! This membership is good for 1 full fiscal year (May 1 - April 30th)
3. JR membership (age 16-18): We welcome players aged 16-18 to register for a free JR membership.